Monday, June 13, 2011

Jobs to do and my garden is blooming...

So obviously this post is coming a little late because Friday is long past.

But that is okay. My life is full and busy. And it's okay with me if this homework post is coming a little late.

This is a job that we took care of some time ago, but I will show you anyway. Robin constructed a platform so he could take down the ceiling fan (that we couldn't turn on since we can't reach it).

Here is the new fixture we put in. I don't have the complete "after" since the fixture has lamp shades on it too.
and here is the garden I'm talking about! :)
Anjali drew this picture. She loves to draw and is getting quite good at it.

We have been working on our real garden too. What a big job! Robin has built some raised beds and we are now growing peas, beans, watermelon, zucchini, tomatoes, raspberries, blackberries and strawberries!

We have some herbs and a couple of flowers in the back, but there is so much more work to be done! We are planning to build a deck, a shed, a swingset with slide and we have to finish the fence gates.

So much to do! It is overwhelming at times. Progress is slow. But the end result will be worth it, I hope!






1 comment:

Trish said...

Its so funny that someone put a fan where it can't be reached! I guess they just liked the look. Take Care!