Friday, May 20, 2011

Craft Time!

I am really pleased with a couple of things.


Firstly, the Ikea curtains which I painstakingly ironed and hung the other day!


Secondly, I found two Easter wreaths on sale for $1 at the Superstore the other day.


And I knew exactly what I wanted to do with them.


Here is one before:


I ripped off the bunnies and started hot-glueing sticks of ivy onto the base.


When that was done, I found two chunky white ribbons and strung one around each wreath.


Then I started adding flowers.


Lastly, I added a bow. These bows were from our wedding.


We celebrated 7 years of marriage on May 1st!
Next, I taped the ribbon to the back of the door which is in the foyer.

The great thing about the wreath is that the flowers and bow are not glued down, so I can change them anytime I want!
Now, what to do with those leftover bunnies?
Why, a puppet show, of course!

And, in unrelated news, here are the kids and I, all ready for church!



Have a great day everyone!


No comments: